Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanks Everyone And.....I've Been Tagged!

Before I move on to the "tagging", I wanted to say a BIG THANKS to everyone for all the nice comments and "you go girl"s for getting my soda can cozy pattern featured on Daily Knitter. That was such a surprise and it was awesome! I never imagined one of my designs would ever be chosen for something like that. Lots of happy dancing went on for this still somewhat newbie knitter. Thanks my friends, y'all are the best!




Now, I have been tagged by my friend, Wendy. http://wendy-adayinthelifeofwendy.blogspot.com/
So, here goes:

38 Things About Me That You May Or May Not Want To Know......

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night. My nephew...there just something funny about an almost 3 year old dancing.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Driving home from dropping my kids off at school.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Knitting at the computer while chatting with Froggie and hanging out at Ravelry all at the same time.

4. What happened to you in 2006? Okay, we really don't have that kinda time. lol But I did switch from regular Pepsi to Diet Pepsi just to name one thing.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? (to my kids) "Goodnight, I love you....see you in the morning." I don't know why they say the "see you in the morning" part but they always have so we always do. lol

6. How many beverages did you have today? I don't even count...it would take too much time but it was a number of Diet Pepsi's and one Lipton Green Tea with Citrus.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Black

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Dog food

9. Where were you last night? At home...knitting and chatting and Ravelry....etc

10. What color is your front door? White

11. Where do you keep your change? In the bottom of my purse....where else? lol

12. What's the weather like today? Pretty but windy and chilly. I love it!

13. What's the best ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry's Double Chocolate Fudge

14. What excites you? My kids' accomplishments...knitting...yarn...Nascar (Go Dale Jr)...did I say knitting?

15. Do you want to cut your hair? A trim wouldn't hurt.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Um...way over...lol

17. Do you talk a lot? Sometimes....most of the time....uh, yeah.

18. Do you watch the OC? No, never seen it. I only watch Ghosthunters and Nascar.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes

20. Do you make up your own words? Not intentionally.

21. Are you a jealous person? I wouldn't consider myself a jealous person, no.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A". Amy-lynne

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K". Kim (also my sister)

24. Whose the first person on your received calls list? Megan (my oldest daughter)

25. What does the last text message you received say? I don't text...yeah, I know, that's SOOOO not cool.

26. Do you chew on your straw? No...eeeewww.

27. Do you have curly hair? No.

28. Where's the next place you're going to? To bed!

29. Who is the rudest person in your life? The little red-headed chick at the CVS. It should be legal to slap rude people!

30. What was the last thing you ate? A salad with Tangy Tomato Bacon Dressing...YUM!

31. Will you get married in the future? LOL>>>>>>oops, sorry, fell off my chair. Probably not....trying to get rid of the one I've got.

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? Transformers...awesome movie!

33. Is there anyone you like right now? My family and friends (this includes my online friends, of course).

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Earlier today.

35. Are you currently depressed? Nope

36. Did you cry today? No way..this was an awesome day!

37. Why did you answer this post? Because Wendy tagged me.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey....I hope....

1. Froggie http://frogiezplace.blogspot.com/
2. Miss Mandi http://missmandigirl.blogspot.com/
3. Cat http://craftyncer.typepad.com/
4. Shorty http://shorty-n-craftysista.blogspot.com/
5. Shelly http://kadezmom.blogspot.com/

You may want to leave a comment on your "tag-ees" blog (okay maybe I just made up my own word) to let them know they've been tagged....I'm sure they're going to love me for it. :)

5 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Melanie, that was fun to read this morning.

By the way congrats on making it to daily knitter, I never made it over here to tell you that.

"it should be legal to slap rude people" hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wendy said...

Yes you are the Melanie........I tried to get your name to link to your blog, but couldn't. Never thought to do it the way you did..DUH....

magnoliasntea said...

You're so welcome..now.
Inquiring minds just gotta know:
_adjusts microphone_

"Now, that all the confetti has settled, Ms. Knitterly, tell us: what's it like to be such a famous knitter/designer and to have kept your head through it all?" oO

"What's next on your design palette or plate, whichever?" lol

"Um, have you ever tried a Diet Rite?" They're made with Splenda (which is scientifically proven to be better for knitters/designers than aspartame; by a country mile) and have a much better burn which produces an especially good gusto for knitting celebrations. _Clink!_ lol

I should be knitting..just wanted to say, again...knit on, Girl!

Unknown said...

Okay sweetie, I did the questionare, Check out my blog for the answers.

Briley said...

Congratulations on having your pattern on the daily knitter!!!